This tag has been circulating through YouTube for weeks now, and I’m finally getting around to doing it!
This tag was created by the lovely Bethany Atazadeh and Brooke Passmore!
And I was tagged by Lenn Woolston. (THANK YOU)!
Links to all their pages will be included at the bottom of this page!
STORY IDEA WRITING TAG QUESTIONS:
1.CURRENT STORY: What is your current story idea that you’re working on right now?
2. SPARK OF INSPIRATION: Do your ideas begin with characters, plot, world building, or something else entirely?
3.BRAINSTORM: How do you puzzle piece your story elements together? Do you start with the ending and make your way to the beginning or vice versa?
4. KEEP OR TOSS: How do you know when you want to keep or dump a story idea?
5. ORIGINAL IDEA: How much of your original idea for your story is actually used once everything is finished?
6. HIDE OR SHARE: Do you share your book ideas with friends or keep them a secret?
7. DREAM: Have any of your book ideas originated with a dream/nightmare?
8. DOPPLEGANGER: Have you ever had an idea for a story but then see a similar premise in a book/tv-show/movie?
9. BIG SCREEN INSPIRATION – Have any of your favorite movies/tv shows sparked ideas for scenes in your book?
10. NOSTALGIA: What’s the oldest/first story idea you remember coming up with/writing down?
I tagged April Woodard, Kenzie Staley, and Emily Bourne.
Sorry if you guys have already been tagged, and have already done the tag. I didn’t check before I made this video! But if you’ve already done this, let me know so I can check it out!
Bethany Atazadeh: YOUTUBE
Brooke Passmore: YOUTUBE
Lenn Woolston: YOUTUBE
April Woodard: YOUTUBE
Kenzie Staley: YOUTUBE
Emily Bourne: YOUTUBE